Saturday, October 31, 2020

Dear Justyce by Nic Stone

Dear Justyce (Dear Martin, #2)Dear Justyce by Nic Stone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Just wow! I have read and loved everything Nic Stone writes, and this book is a must read by all, very ripped from the headlines, and even though fiction, so true in depicting LaQuan's life, his friendship with Justyce, his "bond" with his "brothers" in the Martel Organization, and his dysfunctional family and school life problems.
Just as I loved Dear Martin, so did Quan tear up my heart as I read his letters to Justyce, and followed his time in jail. The depth of all the characters is powerful, honest and kept me rooting for Quan --- I could not stop turning those pages! Adults and teens must read this book! Highly recommended!

View all my reviews

No comments: