Sunday, October 11, 2020

Troubles in Paradise (Paradise, #3) by Elin Hilderbrand

Troubles in Paradise (Paradise, #3)Troubles in Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this whole series and Troubles in Paradise raced along exposing mystery, murder, romance, and drama. Irene and Huck are the perfect couple but they have their problems in this book and oh did I love the way Huck resisted all his natural instincts (because of his previous 2 wives---independent!) and just waited (and hoped and pined) for Irene. There was much going on with Ayers, Baker, Maia, and Cash and I enjoyed FBI agent Vasco too! I finished this book in a day and will now be passing this along as a must read and totally enjoyable series to my daughter-in-law, Alicia.

View all my reviews

No comments: