Thursday, September 2, 2021

Stronger Than You Know (McKenzies of Ridge Trail #2) by Lori Foster

Stronger Than You Know (McKenzies of Ridge Trail #2)Stronger Than You Know by Lori Foster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Just as I loved the 1st book in this series, No Holding Back; I really enjoyed the relationship Reyes McKenzie and Kennedy Brooks build in this steamy thoroughly enjoyable mystery romance. Kennedy was one trafficked and now tours the country speaking about the horrors of human trafficking and how victims can heal and be stronger after their ordeal. But there are old traffickers that want Kennedy silenced and they will stop at nothing to apprehend her. Reyes knew when Kennedy began working out at his gym that she was hiding something just as Kennedy knew Reyes had secrets too. As they begin to trust one another they begin to learn about other; meeting Reyes family was awesome because I enjoyed these characters from the first book. Foster has once again penned a romance with enough mystery, chemistry, and adventure, I could not stop turning the pages!

View all my reviews

No comments: