Friday, September 10, 2021

The Escape (John Puller, #3) by David Baldacci

The Escape (John Puller, #3)The Escape by David Baldacci
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this 3rd John Puller book! His brother, Robert is in jail for treason and when a storm and no power open the cell doors, prisoners flee and pandemonium occurs. As John gets involved as a CID agent, he is joined by a mysterious woman, Veronica Know who is also trying to solve the case but lying about lots of things. As they work together and try to trust one another, I could not stop turning the pages as I fell in love with his brother Robert's mind, and the strong bond the brothers have despite Robert being in prison. You will love how the mystery builds, Robert eludes murderers out to kill him, Puller and Knox trying to thwart a devious agent and bring justice---but who can they trust???

View all my reviews

No comments: