Saturday, September 25, 2021

The Innocent (Will Robie, #1) by David Baldacci

The Innocent (Will Robie, #1)The Innocent by David Baldacci
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a first book in the Will Robie series and I can't wait to read more about this assassin. I loved all the John Puller books so I am sure I will enjoy Will Robie----he is isolated, great at his trade, hardly ever makes mistakes because that could mean death. But in this book---as he goes to his next target, he finds the target has a child in bed with her and Will will not shoot her, but what happens is that a sharp shooter kills her and her son with one shot and now Will is being hunted down. There is another story he becomes involved with---a 14 year old girl and she is a foster child---tough but all alone and she and Will become partners and I could not stop turning the pages!!! Awesome, suspenseful read!

View all my reviews

No comments: