Monday, September 20, 2021

The Hawthorne Legacy (The Inheritance Games, #2) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

The Hawthorne Legacy (The Inheritance Games, #2)The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this 2nd in The Inheritance Games series--it started off running and ran and ran until the very end! There were so many plot twists and turns as Avery tries to find out why she is the one who was chosen by Tobias to inherit the millions. There are more people trying to murder her in this book. The puzzles, games, and back tunnels are definitely ramped up- with Avery, Jameson, Zander, Libby, Nash all trying to solve the many puzzles, lies, stories together. And Avery puts the pieces together about her mother's past. The book moved at breakneck speed and I did not want it to end. I can't wait for the 3rd in the series---some resolution, and a decision on Jameson or Grayson from Avery.

View all my reviews

No comments: