Thursday, September 2, 2021

Zero Day (John Puller, #1) by David Baldacci

Zero Day (John Puller, #1)Zero Day by David Baldacci
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read the last & 4th book in the John Puller series, No Man's Land, and loved John Puller so much I wanted to read all the other books in this series. Beginning in West Virginia in a town that is slowly dying because of mining dust, explosions, and a bad economy---Puller is assigned to investigate a general and his family's murder and after pairing up with the female town cop---off they go and the mystery and adventure ramp up as even more murders happen. I loved Puller's drive, the way he thinks things out, his knowledge of guns and battle tactics, and how he will not stop til he finds those responsible.

View all my reviews

No comments: