Monday, October 2, 2017

The Lord of Shadows (The Dark Artifices #2) by Cassandra Clare

Lord of Shadows (The Dark Artifices, #2)Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

As this series continues I am enthralled by Julian's love for his family and Emma. his parabatai. Their world of Shadowhunters, downworlders, Nephilim just continue to grip me as their world is plunged toward war because of Cold Peace rancor. I love the introduction of new and different characters - Kit and Mark, Christina and Hymie, Annabelle and Diana- so much is going on but they (Jules and Emma) continue to try to solve their problem... and keep the secrets of their world from the Clave and others who would judge them. Cassandra Clare's characters and worlds are multi-layered, deep and authentic. Can't wait for the next book in the series because I was crushed by the ending in this book.

View all my reviews

No comments: