Sunday, October 22, 2017

This Darkness Mine by Mindy McGinnis

This Darkness MineThis Darkness Mine by Mindy McGinnis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Oh boy, I could not put this book down, Sasha Stone is not someone I never want to know- she is the unreliable narrator dealing with some major problems (sister absorbed in womb, mental illness, bad girl) and as she spirals out of control, I kept turning those pages but boy did I dislike Sasha Stone as each chapter got darker and darker and more mysterious. Sasha is the one in control from page one, don't let her convince you of anything less- she does not love anyone but herself, even though she may have the perfect boyfriend, a few girlfriends, supportive mom and dad- this psychological thriller is controlled by Sasha and her belief she has her sister's heart and her sister loves having sex with bad boy Isaac and Sasha wants to get her control of her body and self back. Boy did I feel sorry for the men in her life, but the girls did not fair well at all either (especially in the cardiac hospital) Sasha just kept spinning and striking out in her world- read this book to find out who wins, good girl Sasha or bad girl Sasha?

View all my reviews

No comments: