Friday, September 28, 2018

City of Ghosts (Cassidy Blake, #1) by Victoria Schwab

City of Ghosts (Cassidy Blake, #1)City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I just continue to fall more and more in love with Victoria Schwab (& pseudonym V.E. Schwab) books!!! I read this book as part of the #yearofYA twitter chat on Middle Grade Books taking place 10/6 at 8PM EST, please join us!!! Cassidy Blake died and was brought back by a ghost who becomes her best friend, Jacob. As she navigates her "new" life, the Veil, her parents who hunt ghosts for a living; she is part and parcel of a new adventure when her parents surprise her with a documentary TV show "The Inspecters" they are hosting that takes them to Edinburgh. I reveled in Cassidy, her joys and fears, her hauntings were riveting, and I can't wait to join her continued adventures (hopefully Lara will follow her) with Jacob as she is dragged to a new TV ghost location in Book 2!!! Highly recommended!

View all my reviews

No comments: