Sunday, September 2, 2018

Sovereign (Dreadnought #2) by April Daniels

Sovereign (Nemesis, #2)Sovereign by April Daniels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I listened to/read this audiobook for the August twitter chat to be held Sept 6 at 8PM EST with #yearofYA, come join us, in so many ways this awesome audiobook featured many main characters -Dreadnught (Danny), Calamity (Sara), and evil villain Graywytch (she had a hidden agenda to overthrow men therefore taking insanity to wack level being an empowered female). Narrator Natasha Soudek was really super with the many voices/characters resulted in an awesome performance I thoroughly enjoyed!!! As Danny works really hard to be the best superhero, she is stretched thin and needs help. Graywytch continues to be evil to Danny because he is a boy but she goes totally off the rails with her villainy and it was tough to listen to Danny as Graywytch tortured her. I loved the addition of new characters, especially Charlie (loved narrator's voice for him) In the end, I liked the world building, how Danny's close friends always had her back and can't wait for the 3rs book!.

View all my reviews

No comments: