Monday, September 10, 2018

The Strange Fascinations of Noah Hypnotik by David Arnold

The Strange Fascinations of Noah HypnotikThe Strange Fascinations of Noah Hypnotik by David Arnold
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I read this book for the twitter chat with #2jennsbookclub being held Thursday, 9/13 at 8PM; join us for a great chat. I love David Arnold and his books, but I found myself getting a little confused with Noah. His friendship with next door neighbor twins, Val and Alan, was referred to as a triangle; they were such good friends and when Noah started withholding things from them; I wanted Noah to continue to be Noah. But as he tried to figure things out by revisiting his "strange fascinations," lying to everyone about his swimming, questioning everything--I felt like I had gone off the rails as the reader. The resolution made me very happy though, yay!

View all my reviews

No comments: