Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Animal Zombies!: And Other Bloodsucking Beasts, Creepy Creatures, and Real-Life Monsters by Chana Stiefel

Animal Zombies!: And Other Bloodsucking Beasts, Creepy Creatures, and Real-Life MonstersAnimal Zombies!: And Other Bloodsucking Beasts, Creepy Creatures, and Real-Life Monsters by Chana Stiefel
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh boy, I read this book as part of the 2019 HUB Reading Challenge and I both loved and was grossed out by all the animal zombies---never knew about any of this!!! The photographs were authentic and awful (haha) beautiful in their horror. I never knew about any of this zombie cycle and was transfixed by Chana Stiefel's perfect fact bubbles and asking the reader if the animal/insect was the hero/villain? Filled with tons of facts kids will be poring over this National Geographic treasure and sharing with family and friends!

View all my reviews

No comments: