Saturday, June 29, 2019

Little White Lies (Debutantes Book 1) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Little White Lies (Debutantes Book 1)Little White Lies by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love Jennifer Lynn Barnes mysteries and I can't wait for the 2nd book!!! Sawyer Taft is a tough, independent protagonist who lives with her mom when her estranged grandmother arrives at her door and offers ALOT of money to go through the debutante season and college. As she navigates this new world of dresses, make-up and awful rites that go along with becoming a deb! Will she find out who her father is? Will she LOVE or HATE this new world and what about friends- will she LOVE or HATE them? I could not stop turning the pages as Sawyer and the other debs (cousins and friends) try to solve mysteries and keep secrets, I rooted for Sawyer and her mind (what a scheming mind she has) and heart!

View all my reviews

No comments: