Saturday, June 29, 2019

Red At Night (Pushing the Limits #3.5) by Katie McGarry

Red at Night (Pushing the Limits, #3.5)Red at Night by Katie McGarry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh boy did I love this novella of the Pushing the Limits series!!! I just loved the way this story unfolded: Stella has a tough life, wants to be invisible (so she is not a target of bully Cooper and friends) since middle school she earned the name Trash Can Girl (bully threw her lunch in the trash and she went to get it) and lives with her absent-tee father's ex girlfriend. She has kept her hopes minimal regarding life - not even thinking about college- just getting a clerical job at an automotive dealer. But then Jonah happened- Stella's love of the cemetery is interrupted when Jonah begins visiting a grave and they begin to talk and oh did I love how the story unfolds; poignant, mesmerizing and gripping---the growth and realization of both characters warmed my heart! I loved Jonah and Stella- despite the odds---they fall for each other, so so good!

View all my reviews

No comments: