Saturday, June 29, 2019

Technically You Started It by Lana Wood Johnson

Technically, You Started ItTechnically, You Started It by Lana Wood Johnson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This whole book is text messages between Haley, a shy, introverted girl who loves Cons, internet, and her cell phone and 1 of 2 cousins with the exact same name. Through these texts I fell in love with feisty Haley, who knows lots of facts, is proud of her nerdiness, and feels hemmed in by her friends. I liked Martin and crossed my fingers he would connect with Haley. The conversations via text were funny, silly, and revealing. The high school descriptions, family dramas, summer jobs were all very YA and I enjoyed every minute. Excellent beach read! My favorite line is the last one of the book!!!

View all my reviews

No comments: