Monday, October 7, 2019

Forget Me Not (Catalina Cove) by Brenda Jackson

Forget Me Not (Catalina Cove)Forget Me Not by Brenda Jackson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh did I love this romance! Ashley Ryan is such an impressive strong protagonist grieving the death of her husband, Devon, in a car crash, still three years later. Her friends decide to treat her to a 2 week trip to Catalina Cove. I loved how Brenda Jackson set this heart-wrenching love story up with Ashley literally being saved by a man looking exactly like Jason! She wants to do and say all kinds of things but she goes to the right people, finds out about his amnesia, and decides to formulate a way to get to know this new Jason---Ray Sullivan! I could not stop turning the pages; there was so much sizzle and chemistry between them but also so much trepidation between them too. I loved Ashley and Jason/Ray, will they find their way back to each other??? A definite MUST READ!

View all my reviews

No comments: