Thursday, October 17, 2019

The Last Black Unicorn by Tiffany Haddish

The Last Black UnicornThe Last Black Unicorn by Tiffany Haddish
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I listened to awesome author and narrator, Tiffany Haddish, as a result of my Nerdy hero, Donalyn Miller's recommendation. Tiffany Haddish is funny, sassy, and wants us to know about her life. It was not easy; she suffered physical, mental and verbal abuse at the hands of her mother, was placed in foster care, and never knew her father. Because she was positive, funny and a true comedian, Tiffany struggles through life but there are some special people who reach out and help her to become the person she is today---not perfect but in control of her life. There were many times I was laughing out loud; a very enjoyable memoir!

View all my reviews

No comments: