Thursday, October 17, 2019

The Shadow Cabinet (Shades of London #3) by Maureen Johnson

The Shadow Cabinet (Shades of London, #3)The Shadow Cabinet by Maureen Johnson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I loved the first book, the 2nd a little less and I really did not like this 3rd book; I had high hopes but Rory was not the spitfire of the first 2 books, she seems to be caught between 2 worlds, and once again her lies are her undoing. The therapist Jane and her followers were awful. The only people I liked because they remained true to their characters were Boo, Callum and Thorpe (he did not take any crap and he believed in what the group was doing) even Stephen bothered me (he keeps too much to himself ALL the TIME) and there seemed to be more lag time trying to find Stephen. I know there is supposed to be a 4th book but I am asking Maureen Johnson, please go back to the 1st book and craft a 4th book that will do justice to Rory and her ghost fighting friends.

View all my reviews

No comments: