Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Tempting the Bodyguard (Gamble Brothers #3) by J. Lynn, Jennifer L. Armentrout

Tempting the Bodyguard (Gamble Brothers, #3)Tempting the Bodyguard by J. Lynn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this 3rd book in Gamble Brothers series; loved Alana and Chandler, they were both characters you could easily dislike. But as the story sizzled, their romance progressed; I changed my mind and fell full into their personalities and quirks, their chemistry and the chase that Chandler made so delicious. There was humor, mystery, and drama in this final book and I reveled in the tug of war that was Alana & Chandler. They both have warm sides to their personalities that each brought out in one another. I could not stop turning the pages; this was a very sizzling romance with lots of crazy sizzling sex!

View all my reviews

No comments: