Friday, December 6, 2019

Birthday by Meredith Russo

BirthdayBirthday by Meredith Russo
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved Russo's If I Was Your Girl, and Birthday was just as awesome. The covers are both books are so appealing, eye catching, and tremendous. Morgan and Eric's journey was epic. Born on the same day in the same hospital, parents become good friends and Morgan and Eric are BEST friends. What teens will like about their friendship was how very much they cared for each other and liked each other. There was total respect and Morgan really struggles after his mother's death; as a reader I was torn by his inability to tell anyone about his belief that he felt he was a girl. Yet I understood his vulnerability. Their journey was beautiful and bold. This is a must read and I thank Meredith Russo for writing an inspiring, hopeful book!

View all my reviews

No comments: