Friday, December 27, 2019

Heart of Iron (heart of Iron #1) by Ashley Poston

Heart of Iron (Heart of Iron, #1)Heart of Iron by Ashley Poston
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this scifi adventure which was such a wild ride, and dealt with such themes as family, journeys, friendship, romance, and choices. Ana is a fiesty heroine who wants to save her "metal" friend D09 and in the process stumbles into the world of the Ironbloods (evil mother, evil brother, Erik and very conflicted Robbert) which will turn Ana's world upside down. What I loved most about this book was the conviction which propelled so many of the characters (Capt Seige, D09, Jax, Robb, Ana) although I was not really happy with some of Ana's decisions bc of the way Di and others are impacted. Poston's writing, worldbuilding, characters kept me turning the pages, rooting for Ana and friends, and hopeful aboutthe second book, which I am going to get right away!!!

View all my reviews

No comments: