Monday, December 23, 2019

Rogue Heart (Rebel Seoul #2) by Axie Oh

Rogue HeartRogue Heart by Axie Oh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Loved this 2nd book----Ama, Alex, PHNX, Jaewon, Tera, Su, and many more great characters. Ama begins the story and likes where she is working with a family who really cares about her---since she was made to be a weapon and exploited, this family does not know anything about Ama and accepts her. I loved whenever Ama sung, her voice and songs captured people's hearts (esp Su who faithfully came (he was disguised) to listen to Ama for 2 years). I loved her past romance with Alex and how they "find" each other, it was thrilling and the spying and keeping up a glamour was awesome. The battle tactics, the other Ama and Tera, the super soldier push was mesmerizing; I can't wait to read more Axie Oh books!!! Highly recommended.

View all my reviews

No comments: