Friday, December 27, 2019

The Guinevere Deception (Camelot Rising #1) by Kiersten White

The Guinevere Deception (Camelot Rising, #1)The Guinevere Deception by Kiersten White
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this fairy tale retelling of King Arthur and Camelot! Guinevere is conflicted about so many of the secrets she must keep (her magic and so much else) and as she arrives in Camelot to marry Arthur she finds out so many lies and secrets she is not sure what to believe. It seems everyone loves Arthur and when Guinevere is near him, she wants so many things (but she never tells him) it seems Arthur has this mesmerizing orbit every time Guinevere gets close (and that is hard bc he is always out in the kingdom) she really wants more...but Arthur has love demons and I was not a fan. I could not stop turning the pages bc I love Kiersten White's writing, characters, plot! Looking forward to what Book 2 will bring.

View all my reviews

No comments: