Monday, August 17, 2020

Let the Storm Break (Sky Fall, #2) by Shannon Messenger

Let the Storm Break (Sky Fall, #2)Let the Storm Break by Shannon Messenger
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I really did not like this 2nd book in the series; maybe because of covid; there was so much horror, meanness, brutality and hopelessness, I could not take what was happening to Vane and Audra; they were being punished over and over again, their bond was being strained; Raiden is even more of an unstoppable awful force. But I do love the narration by Nick Podehl , Kristen Leigh, I just don't like the storyline. I will read the 3rd book in the series, there was no audiobook, I wonder why? So I will get it on my kindle and keep my fingers crossed this 3rd book is hopeful and affirming like the first book!

View all my reviews

No comments: