Friday, August 21, 2020

Let the Wind Rise (Sky Fall, #3) by Shannon Messenger

Let the Wind Rise (Sky Fall, #3)Let the Wind Rise by Shannon Messenger
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I disliked the 2nd book in this series so much I almost did not want to read it----enough with the torturing of EVERYONE, especially Audra, Vane, Solana and Gus! But in this 3rd book, the torturing still continued but there was growth between the main characters and also bad guy with all the holes through him by Raiden! I liked the way they worked together, really began listening to the wind, and become a force in each one's right. I loved the way Audra and Vane fought for each other, stopped being small-minded, they knew what they wanted and would not let characters like Cos push them around. A thrilling end, I could not stop turning the pages and I will definitely miss Audra and Vane but not their endless torture.

View all my reviews

No comments: