Monday, August 10, 2020

The Lovely and the Lost by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

The Lovely and the LostThe Lovely and the Lost by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh did I love this compelling must read about search and rescue dogs, a missing girl (plus Kira was found as a child in a ravine), keeping secrets, protecting family and a thrilling plot that kept me turning the pages. I was riveted to Kira's story, how she has come from wildness under Cady's loving hands and her vast knowledge of search and rescue dogs saved Kira. Kira's family of Jude and Free, teens close in age to Kira and their dogs, NATO, Silver, and Saskia were smart, fierce and knew their jobs, in addition to loving their human masters. It is when a little girl goes missing that the mystery deepens and secrets begin to spill. A must read for animal lovers!

View all my reviews

No comments: