Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Long Way Home (Thunder Road #3) by Katie McGarry

Long Way Home (Thunder Road, #3)Long Way Home by Katie McGarry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I just ached for Violet and Chevy and all that they were dealing with in their families, the motorcycle club, their breakup, and then the kidnapping. I rooted for Violet and Chevy; they were both strong characters but I especially liked Violet's attitude. She was outspoken, loved her family, put them first, ached with her father's death and blamed the motorcycle club. While Chevy was trying to keep everyone happy which was a balancing act and not an easy one. As mysteries abound and Violet tries to keep everyone safe while she has been terrorized herself; I could not stop turning the pages. I read this book in 2 days and totally loved it! I love Katie McGarry romance series and Thunder Road was especially awesome!

View all my reviews

No comments: