Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Slayer (Slayer #1) by Kiersten White

Slayer (Slayer, #1)Slayer by Kiersten White
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Madeleine Maby's narration of Slayer was awesome. Nina is a medic in the community she lives in while her father was Buffy the Vampire Slayer's Watcher, her mom is also a watcher on the Council, twin sister Artemis, who failed the Watcher test and must protect Nina. Until one day Nina kills a hellhound and finds out she is a slayer. She has no training, many questions, and now she is visited by dreams of those who are in danger. What is Nina to do??? Her family (mom and sister) do not make it easy at all. There are all kinds of people she can't trust, demons are falling from the sky, and someone is killing people while they sleep in their castle. I could not put this book down, I can't wait for the 2nd book! Just as I loved and was compelled to read K White's Conqueror's Saga series; I know the Slayer series is going to hold me captive. I can't really say I was totally happy with the ending but I know I want to know more about Nina and Artemis' world.

View all my reviews

No comments: