Saturday, January 26, 2019

Two Can Keep a Secret by Karen McManus

Two Can Keep a SecretTwo Can Keep a Secret by Karen M. McManus
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh did I LOVE this 2nd mystery by Karen M. McManus --read flawlessly by Sophie Amoss and Kirby Heyborne; I was spell bound as each chapter (alternately read by Malcolm and Ellery) plunged the reader into the past and present of two crimes (one unsolved and the other a missing person is happening now) and as Ellery and her twin, Ezra deal with family issues...Malcom has lived his life in fear since the age of 12 when his brother was the main suspect in the murder of his girlfriend. McManus weaves a sinister mystery that will leave readers enthralled by the many multiple secrets, mysteries, and their desperate race against time to solve it (with or without police help). I could not put this book down and I can't wait for another McManus mystery!

View all my reviews

No comments: