Saturday, January 19, 2019

Ms. Marvel Vol. 5 Super Famous by G. Willow Wilson

Ms. Marvel, Vol. 5: Super FamousMs. Marvel, Vol. 5: Super Famous by G. Willow Wilson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The world of Jersey City and Kamala's life has just gotten even more hectic---who is taking over their town to redevelop it and while they are at it---overtaking the people in the community. Bruno is still Kamala's best friend but since she spurned his love because she is just too busy --- he has moved on and I for one like Mike, his girlfriend! Her Brother has fallen in love and is getting married. Kamala is too busy in life, school, family, etc.---when she recruits Bruno to make "more" Kamala's---it backfires. What will happen to Ms Marvel, Kamala and keeping friends but also saving the world. I loved the addition of the superheroes, I just hope Kamala (Ms Marvel) asks for their help and does not try to do it alone!

View all my reviews

No comments: