Monday, April 20, 2020

In the Dark (Jonathan Stride, #4) by Brian Freeman

In The Dark (Jonathan Stride, #4)In The Dark by Brian Freeman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Loving this series; Jonathan Stride, Serena, and Maggie continue to wiggle their way into my favorite characters; especially with this book; Jonny revisits his teenage years and time on the police force. Cindy's sister, Laura was murdered on the beach on July 4 and now 30 years later, a old friend, Tish is writing a book on Laura's murder and needs answers. But what transpires are lies, mysteries, and betrayals! Also Jonathan and Maggie are investigating a peeper who is terrorizing teens, all the while Tish continues to lead Jonny with clues, etc. I could not put this book down, will be reading #5 soon enough----love Brian Freeman's plots, suspense, characters! I am also going to try the Frost Eaton series as well.

View all my reviews

No comments: