Friday, April 17, 2020

The Shadowshaper Legacy (Shadowshaper, #3) by Daniel Jose Older

Shadowshaper Legacy (Shadowshaper, #3)Shadowshaper Legacy by Daniel José Older
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this series so much and this 3rd book did not disappoint! Sierra has so much going on as the Lucera, in charge of all things in her world of Shadowshaping, while her brother and boyfriend and another girlfriend, Izzy are in jail. This book also takes the reader and Sierra back to the history (her history) in the world of the Shadowshapers. I could not stop turning the pages as all hell breaks loose, betrayers try to take over and Sierra's control of the Deck of Worlds Cards. Hang on to the edge of your seat for the past colliding with the present. I loved the author's word choice, his world building, the good vs bad fight---if you have not read this series---you must NOW because this is the final thrilling book in the series!!!

View all my reviews

No comments: