Friday, April 17, 2020

The Deal (Off-Campus, #1) by Elle Kennedy

The Deal (Off-Campus, #1)The Deal by Elle Kennedy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the first Elle Kennedy romance I have read and oh did I enjoy Hannah and Graham. They were both believable college students, Graham the jock and Hannah a music Major. But they bring their real selves to their friendship which begins with Graham stalking Hannah to tutor him so he won't get kicked off the ice hockey team. As Captain, Graham has lots of friends and girls who chase him. But Hannah works, is a good student and is in the annual music show, and she does not have many friends, does not drink and does not go to frat parties. I liked the slow way their bickering friendship proceeded and as they begin to tell each other things that they have not told to too many people, my fingers were crossed. A really great book to begin the Off-Campus series, I can't wait to read more Elle Kennedy romances!

View all my reviews

No comments: