Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Season of Fear (Cab Bolton, #2) by Brian Freeman

Season of Fear: A Cab Bolton ThrillerSeason of Fear: A Cab Bolton Thriller by Brian Freeman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Loved this 2nd Cab Bolton detective mystery! As the book begins a political fundraiser turns muderous as three a gunned down by a masked man in black. Fast forward 10 years later and Diana Fairmount, like her husband, is now running for governor, but the threats begin threatening revenge. Who is doing this and is it the same person from 10 years ago. I love Cab Bolton as much as I love Jonathan Stride- they are both very good at what they do as detectives and they have messy lives, but this means the reader will be turning those pages as the mystery, lies, suspense, murders add up. I loved Peach Piper, her secret relationship with her coworker, Justin and ached for the awful life she had as a child and how this impacts her (no friends, trust issues, secret squirrel) but the mystery was deep and I lost myself in this page turner. Looking forward to more Cab Bolton thrillers, for now I will pick up more Jonathan Stride mysteries!!!

View all my reviews

No comments: