Thursday, December 24, 2020

A Sky Beyond the Storm (An Ember in the Ashes, #4) by Sabaa Tahir

A ​Sky Beyond the Storm (An Ember in the Ashes, #4)A ​Sky Beyond the Storm by Sabaa Tahir
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this last in the 4 book series; I could not put it down! There was such a fight for good (Laia, Helene, Darren, Elias) versus evil (The Nightbringer and The Commandant) and Tahir, deftly wove an exciting read with a redemptive ending!!! Told thru Helene, Laia, Elias, and the Nightbringer viewpoints, the devastation being wrought by the Nightbringer and The Commandant was so daunting but Laia has found a person within herself who foretells a world that will end unless Laia rises to the challenge and the more she finds out, the more the horrors build. Someone is stealing the ghosts and the reasons why is within bringing the Nightbringer and Commandant down. A fantastic series, I highly recommend!

View all my reviews

No comments: