Sunday, December 27, 2020

The Wife He Needs: A Boss Employee Vacation Romance (Westmoreland Legacy: The Outlaws Book 1) by Brenda Jackson

The Wife He Needs: A Boss Employee Vacation Romance (Westmoreland Legacy: The Outlaws Book 1)The Wife He Needs: A Boss Employee Vacation Romance by Brenda Jackson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love Brenda Jackson romance series and this first in a new series got my attention right away. Garth is the owner of his father's company, still mourning the loss of his one time love, he decides to enlist some help in moving on. He contracts with an exclusive dating service and is going to Spain to meet his "bride" (if all things work out). When she is a no show, through no fault of her own, Garth is prodded by his sister to stay, rest and ask their friend and his pilot, Regan, to stay with him, this beginning a very enticing series of events as we find Regan has loved Garth from afar and for years. I could not put this book down and loved every moment as Garth and Regan explore new territory as friendship becomes something more. I can't wait for the next book in the series but I think I will read
Breaking Bailey's Rules , where the various members in this book are introduced. For an exotic locale, steamy chemistry, this book will be perfect for romance readers!


View all my reviews

No comments: