Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Little Beach Street Bakery (Little Beach Street Bakery, #1) by Jenny Colgan

Little Beach Street Bakery (Little Beach Street Bakery #1)Little Beach Street Bakery by Jenny Colgan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Awfully narrated by Veida Dehmlow; all of the men sounded like they were craggy 90 year olds! I am so glad I did not abandon the audiobook because the story was so good! Polly has a life changing crisis and moves to a small seaside town, sets up a bakery, makes friends, and raises a puffin. she is a great main character who has a sunny disposition but will stick up for herself and others, and makes the most of everything and asks little of others. Just as I fell in love with Polly, so did the residents of this town, she ends up changing many people as well as herself. Listening to the 2nd book and the narrator is much, much better! Loving Polly, Huckle and Neal, wishing them the best in their life together!

View all my reviews

No comments: