Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Summer at Little Beach Street Bakery by Jenny Colgan

Summer at Little Beach Street Bakery (Little Beach Street Bakery #2)Summer at Little Beach Street Bakery by Jenny Colgan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh did I love this 2nd book in the Little Beach Street Bakery series and this one was awesomely Narrated by: Alison Larkin! Polly and Huckle and Neal once again grace the Cornish town of Mount Polbearne, Polly operating the little Beach Street Bakery for Mrs. Manse and then she retires. Life could not get much better with the cast of characters until it all falls apart. I love Jenny Colgan books and really am enjoying this series--the beauty of Mount Polbearne, Polly's purchase of the Lighthouse, and her descriptions of making bread are down to earth, really yummy, and begin to bring her fame. I can't wait to listen to the last book in the series!

View all my reviews

No comments: