Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Charming As A Verb by Ben Philippe

Charming as a VerbCharming as a Verb by Ben Philippe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This 2nd book of Ben Philippe's is a must read; realistic, humorous but angst ridden about the college acceptance process, readers will love the saga of Henri and Corinne's friendship/romance. I loved Henri's dog walking job, his sneaker design obsession, his debate prowess, his friendship with Ming, and his popularity in school. BUT I did not like his obsession with Columbia and his all around weirdness! I loved Corinne's refreshing honesty, her index card system, her dog, Palm Tree and her blackmail of Henri. YA readers will love this book- the friendships, the family dynamics, the senior year drama will have them turning those pages! A must read! Highly recommended.

View all my reviews

No comments: