Saturday, March 6, 2021

The Night Bird (Frost Easton, #1) by Brian Freeman

The Night Bird (Frost Easton, #1)The Night Bird by Brian Freeman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love Brian Freeman mysteries and this series does not disappoint! Frost Easton is an introverted good boy cop who doesn't fraternize with this co-workers. He is devastated by the murder of his sister Katie and this spurred him to go from lawyer to police detective. The premise for this 1st book in the Frost Easton series is that women are dying and it can be traced back to psychotic episodes which leads him to Dr Francesca Stein who helps her patients forget horrible memories by replacing them with new memories, thus the old horrible memories are vanquished, BUT are they really? I could not stop turning the pages as Frost chases leads to find out who is responsible and why? A stunner, taut psychological suspense had me finish this book in one day and I am so happy I have all 3 books in this series because I am jumping right into the next one!

View all my reviews

No comments: