Saturday, March 13, 2021

The Hunting Party by Lucy Foley

The Hunting PartyThe Hunting Party by Lucy Foley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Narrated by Gary Furlong , Elle Newlands , Morag Sims , Imogen Church , Moira Quirk a friend recommended this book after I had read The Guest List. I did not enjoy this audiobook, I am not sure if I would have liked it any better reading it. Miranda was such an awful character and unreliable narrator that it diminished this mystery for me. A group of best friends from college rent a hidden away hunting lodge for a New Year's celebration of their friendship. Characters narrate present day and their times in university and the other characters' narration are of Heather and Doug (the hostess and scout of the lodge) and the pasts they fled from. Lots of psychological intrigue and guessing!

View all my reviews

No comments: