Saturday, March 27, 2021

Namesake (Fable, #2) by Adrienne Young

Namesake (Fable, #2)Namesake by Adrienne Young
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this 2nd and final book in Young's duology! There was no stopping in the adventure, suspense, and horror as Fable is ensnared in constant traitorous allegiances as she tries to save her beloved boat, Marigold and her love, West and his crew (her family), her father, Saint, from her grandmother, Holland. I could not stop turning the pages but oh did I love every time Fable drew in her breaths to go deep into the sea looking for gems and the elusive Midnight. As Fable finds out more and more about her mother and Clove, she wonders if she ever knew both of them. So many surprises and so many schemes, teens will love this series! Highly recommended!

View all my reviews

No comments: