Saturday, March 27, 2021

The Coldest Case: A Black Book Audio Drama by James Patterson

The Coldest CaseThe Coldest Case by James Patterson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is my first audiobook by James Patterson about Detective Billy Harney (father and twin sister are police too) narrated by: Aaron Paul , Krysten Ritter , Nathalie Emmanuel , Beau Bridges , and a full cast, I loved the characters as the knuckle bearing story of Harney's investigation of a drug ring which involved in addition to police work, the use of social media, technology, and gaming. The only problem I had with the audiobook was the background sounds many times overwhelmed the narration by being too loud or too long. But I loved the conspiracies which involve those with power and money and even police corruption. A taut, mesmerizing audiobook!

View all my reviews

No comments: