Sunday, March 28, 2021

Noise: a Graphic Novel Based on a True Story by Kathleen Raymundo

Noise: A graphic novel based on a true storyNoise: A graphic novel based on a true story by Kathleen Raymundo
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Based on a true story, I assume this is based on Kathleen Raymundo's life but I was unable to find any information about the true story. I loved the bright illustrations; Cathryn's eyes and her hair were realistic and as a 7th grader who does not like noise, she meets new 4th grader Tyler on the bus. She rebuffs Tyler when he asks too many questions. Cathryn resolves her spurning of Tyler and learns important information about Tyler. Cathryn and Tyler become school bus friends. Caring about others is represented perfectly with words and illustrations.

View all my reviews

No comments: