Friday, December 10, 2021

How the King of Elfhame Learned to Hate Stories (The Folk of the Air, 3.5) by Holly Black

How the King of Elfhame Learned to Hate Stories (The Folk of the Air, #3.5)How the King of Elfhame Learned to Hate Stories by Holly Black
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this series book in the The Folk of Air, since I have read all of the books in the series, this latest companion which retells stories lushly and provides wonderful illustrations! I particularly enjoyed the retellings of the boy with the heart of stone, told from different characters point of view Seeing the characters from the series and also adding new characters, providing another look into Cardan's life. There was danger, romance, and adventure in this return to Elfhame!

View all my reviews

No comments: