Friday, December 17, 2021

Pax, Journey Home (Pax, #2) by Sara Pennypacker

Pax, Journey Home (Pax, #2)Pax, Journey Home by Sara Pennypacker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow, this 2nd Pax book was so awesome; I ached for Peter, Pax, and Pax's young kit. Pennypacker's beautiful plot kept me on edge but kept pulling me back with her message of love and letting love in was both wondrous and beautiful. I jumped up and down with the surprise ending, thankful for the deep details, adventures, and trials Peter and Pax challenge themselves to survive. Told from the alternating perspectives of Pax and Peter, the chapters deal with families, the after effects of the war, the devastation of the land and water, and the new friendships Peter forges. This is such a heart warming read; highly recommended!

View all my reviews

No comments: