Thursday, December 2, 2021

These Silent Woods by Kimmi Cunningham Grant

These Silent WoodsThese Silent Woods by Kimi Cunningham Grant
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Many thanks to my Twitter friend, Sierra Dertinger @3SDlovestoread for your awesome recommendation of These Silent Woods by Kimi Cunningham Grant! Wow what a great suspenseful read with authentic, flawed characters and a beautiful, stark setting. I could not stop turning the pages; the mystery being slowly unfolded as my heart constricted with worry for Cooper and his daughter as his history is revealed. The suspense was taut, Cooper's fear palpable and I just loved his daughter, Finch---she was refreshing, honest, and caring. What both of them become exposed to was hair raising. An awesome, exciting read! Highly recommended!!!

View all my reviews

No comments: