Thursday, December 2, 2021

The Guilty (Will Robie, #4) by David Baldacci

The Guilty (Will Robie, #4)The Guilty by David Baldacci
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This 4th book in the Will Robie series was very enjoyable--Will ran from his Mississippi and his father's beatings and never looked back. Now Will is having trouble; a bad shoot cripples Will's confidence---on his next job he hallucinates and now the Blue Man is asking Will to take a leave ---just as this happens, his father is arrested for murder---should Will return to his father? The twists and turns were so suspenseful and I was glad when Jessica Reel finally joined forces with him again. A totally exciting read! I will be totally upset when this series ends, I love Will; he is such a great character!

View all my reviews

No comments: