Wednesday, January 20, 2021

A Heart So Fierce and Broken (Cursebreakers, #2) by Brigid Kemmerer

A Heart So Fierce and Broken (Cursebreakers, #2)A Heart So Fierce and Broken by Brigid Kemmerer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG what an awesome 2nd book in the series: so much suspense, horror, and psychological torture and at the same time hope, compassion, and courage. I loved the development of Grey and also Lia Mara as they struggle with their roles. This was a very tough read at times but I could not put it down because so much is a stake for them personally and their kingdoms. But the demons and villains are always there, too, with the return of a nemisis at the end! I loved so many of the characters-- Jake and Noah, Tycho, Rhen and Harper and especially the scraver, Iisak! Talk about compulsively turning the pages, I immediately ordered the final book due out 1/26 (thankfully I only have a week to wait) and can't wait. Kemmerer has provided an awesome series; highly recommended!!!

View all my reviews

No comments: